Sometimes, all we need is a few photos of fellow destructa-dogs to remind us that we’re not alone!
- This shamed StaffyBear
2. This little renovating rascal that ate the floor – while his owner was at the gym.
3. This brave boy saved his family from certain death by bean-bag.
3. This Mastercheffing Staffy who broke into the pantry – to eat a container of flour 😐
4. An excellent demonstration of comfort eating.
5. 256 pages in 2 minutes. Speed readers – Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
6. Some humans say oysters are an acquired taste… I think the same about nappies.
What of it?
7. Give me brick. I like brick. Brick is good.
8. Don’t get up – I’ll get the door.
9. The critter who wanted to take the heat off his Dad for making a mess of the bathroom. Bless.
If you need to save your sanity (because it’s always funnier when it’s happened to someone else) – Our Shop Page is now live and you can pick up some farm fresh, naturally shed Australian antlers to keep your Staffy busy.