Selected from the ‘bullwinkley’ section of the antler, fallow straps are the most nutritious but softest antler you can buy.
Fallow straps are suited to:
- Small Breed Puppies (that still have their puppy teeth)
- Small dogs with little teefs
- Senior Dogs
- Softer chewers
Why choose these antlers for your small dogs:
- They’re cruelty free. Collected from naturally shed deer antler.
- They’re packed full of goodness to promote brain growth & healthy digestion.
- They last a REALLY long time (compared to other treats, at least). You can expect to get anywhere from a week to 3 months from your Fallow Strap.
- They’re odourless – making them ideal for indoor chewing.
- They’re especially suitable for anxious or extra active dogs as the act of chewing is very calming for dogs.
‘My 3 dogs really love these antlers! They’re small enough for them to hold them with their paws. I only got one, as I thought he was the chewy one – but it turns out that they all love them!’ – Karen C. (owner of Diva – black and white chihuahua, pictured)
‘My dog Miss Minni loves Antlers for Dogs. She’s a beagle/pug/Jack Russell with a love of chewing. Her normal treats and toys last only a day or so. This treat has lasted 3 weeks so far and she loves it so much’ – Linda F, (Minni pictured above)