Why choose these small antlers for dogs?
- They’re cruelty free. Collected from naturally shed deer antler.
- They’re packed full of goodness to promote brain growth & healthy digestion.
- They last a REALLY long time (compared to other treats, at least). You can expect to get 1 -3 months from your antler chew.
- They’re odourless – making them ideal for indoor chewing.
- They’re especially suitable for anxious or extra active dogs as the act of chewing is very calming for dogs.
For younger dogs or softer chewers you might want to consider one of our fallow straps (or even treat your furbaby to one of our flavoured fallow straps – they come in Lamb & Mint Flavour or Beef & Apple Cider Vinegar.
Fallow straps are softer than these small antlers for dogs – so they will not last as long.
Despite being small and perceived as quite expensive – these antlers last so long that they actually end up being great value for money (usually between 1-3 months).
‘My 3 dogs really love these antlers! They’re small enough for them to hold them with their paws. I only got one, as I thought he was the chewy one – but it turns out that they all love them!’ – Karen C. (owner of Diva – black and white chihuahua, pictured)
‘My dog Miss Minni loves Antlers for Dogs. She’s a beagle/pug/Jack Russell with a love of chewing. Her normal treats and toys last only a day or so. This treat has lasted 3 weeks so far and she loves it so much’ – Linda F, (Minni pictured above)