Antlers for dogs?
Antlers, yes real deer antlers are probably the best natural chews you can give your dog…
Here are some of the incredible benefits of antlers for dogs:
- Antlers for dogs last a REALLY long time (compared to other treats..). You can expect to get 3- 6 months chew time from your antler.
- Our antlers are cruelty free. They’re collected from naturally shed deer antler.
- Deer antlers are packed full of minerals like calcium, phosphorous and zinc to promote brain growth & healthy digestion.
- They’re odourless which makes them excellent indoor chew treats for your dog.
- Even though we can’t smell them, dogs find them absolutely irresistibly delicious!
Antlers for dogs are ideal for:
- Anxious or bored dogs that alleviate their stress by chewing.
- Dogs that enjoy a protein rich, mineral fix to keep them in tip-top condition.
- Dog owners that are conscious of providing environmentally friendly, cruelty free treats.
- Dogs that spend time indoors. Antlers are odourless and don’t splinter or get slimy
“I received Gemma’s deer antler today. This shall keep her busy for awhile.. She is enjoying it so much… Thank you Vicky for all your help in choosing the right one for my kelpie x staffy… I look forward to purchasing more in the future”. ~ Laura via Facebook.
Sustainably collected, naturally shed antlers
Unlike store bought antler – ours are 100% natural and arrive at your door in exactly the same way they leave the farm. There is no treating, boiling or preserving. This makes them safer for your dog, and softer which minimises the risk of tooth breakage.
Visit our Shop Page to get one delivered right to your door. And yes, the parcel even comes addressed to your dog 😉
Antlers for Dogs: The Reviews are rolling in…
Since commencing operation in early 2016 we’ve received many kind emails and messages from our happy customers. Most are thrilled that their dogs are getting such a long chew time from their antlers.
Be sure to visit our ‘Reviews’ page – or scroll down to see what people say.
My dog absolutely loves these antlers!
They are brilliant for heavy chewers. They don’t smell and they aren’t messy.
Linda F, NSW
Every day we get the most heart-warming feedback from our customers. We’re so honoured that our customers take the time to send us photos and feedback of their dogs loving their antlers.
You can see a few of these reviews below… or the ‘Visitor Post’ section on our Facebook Page will also give you some great insight into our customer satisfaction levels 😉
I love my antlers! They’re my absolute favourite!
Unwrapping my presents is so much fun.
Aria is pictured with her Large Antler for Dogs
Olly & Boofy
I ordered some Fallow Straps yesterday afternoon for my fur boys and we received them 7am this morning… Can’t get better than that!
Olly and Boofy are seen here with the Large Fallow Straps
Thank you Antlers for dogs! I LOVED having my very own parcel to unwrap.
Lots of love Grace the Labradoodle
Lord Brutus Beefcake
The Lord is loving life right now!!!!
Thanks for the quick delivery and special treat!!!!
Alfred’s first antler! …and he has never been happier. He might even think it’s better than chicken with the sounds that he made this afternoon
Antlers for Dogs: Our Farm
Primarily our deer antlers come from fallow deer on our family farm.
However, as demand increased – we started sourcing antlers from fellow deer farmers in Victoria and South Australia. All our antlers are naturally shed and collected as they fall.
All orders include same-day shipping (if ordered prior to 12pm). If you order after midday – we ship your antlers the next day.
While every effort is made to ensure you get your antlers in the shortest time possible… sometimes Australia Post can drag the chain a bit :-\
In most cases you can expect to receive your antlers 4 – 6 days after ordering.